Our synagogue building is the center of our community. Our Temple Sinai community is strongest when we join together here. Our building allows our larger Jewish community to come together as well.
Twenty years later, it is our time to look forward, renew our commitment to our synagogue building and make necessary capital investments.
We secure our future as a community when we care for our building.
Opportunities to Maintain, Sustain and Invest in our Synagogue Building
- Our roof needs substantial maintenance in order to secure us against the elements. If we invest now in caring for our roof, it will secure us for many years to come.
- Our changing world demands a different level of building security to support safely coming together. We need to invest in an up-to-date security system that allows congregants to feel safe and secure with full access to the building.
Goals for the 5780 Annual Appeal
- Our Annual Appeal goal for this year is to raise a minimum of $80,000
- $50,000 for our 2019-2020 operating budget. Our membership pledges take us a long way toward our goal, but we rely on your generosity throughout our year to balance our budget.
- $30,000 (minimum) for capital investments in our synagogue building to support roof repairs and a new security system. The more we raise, the more we will be able to do to.
Join with us in giving to the Annual Appeal as we secure our sacred community’s future.
Any amount is welcome; your contribution does make a difference!
Or mail your check payable to Temple Sinai to 25 Canton Street, Sharon MA 02067, Attn: Annual Appeal 5780