For centuries, the synagogue has been the place for spiritual nourishment and a sense of community for the Jewish people. As dues historically only covers 70% of our operating budget, your gift to the Temple Sinai Annual Appeal helps to sustain our congregation in many ways.
At a level of...
- $6,000 your support enables us to enrich our High Holy Day experience with beautiful music or pays a month of our mortgage
- $4,000 your support pays for an average month of electricity or the cleaning of our carpets and pews
- $1,000 your support covers the cost of one police officer for High Holy Day security or production of The Shofar for one month
- $360 your support allows us to hire an accompanist for a Shabbat choir service
- $250 your support enables us to have ice cream onegs at Shabbat B'Simcha
Please give from your heart at whatever level you can.
Donate Online (via the Chaverweb online system)
Or mail your check payable to Temple Sinai to 25 Canton Street, Sharon MA 02067, Attn: 5777 Annual Appeal